Collective Leadership development programme
We emphasise leading collectively, focusing on skills and behaviours that will enable leaders to connect, co-create and co-lead together through systems awareness to innovate and transform effectively within and across organisational boundaries. We embrace the premise that true innovation and change will emerge from a collective’s wisdom.
COLLECTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME PRINCIPLES
Three principles underpin our systems approach to leadership:
- Focus on the ‘Being’ as opposed to the ‘Doing’ of leadership
- Leading by capitalising on collective intelligence
- Learning from the emerging future as opposed
to learning from the past
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADERSHIP RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
Presence at Work retreats and workshops are designed to enable executive teams to have a shared clarity of purpose and be able to truly leverage collective strengths towards achieving goals, so team members are able to perform to their highest potential.
As a result of attending the full retreat programme participants will:
- Deepen their emotional intelligence
- Inspire quality relationships, trust and motivation
- Become part of a leadership team that demonstrates greater collaboration and cohesion
- Know how to become fully present and aware
- Know how to access their full embodied intelligence — head, heart, gut
LEADER BEING STRENGTH INDICATOR (LBSI) TEAM ASSESSMENT
This body-based assessment is for intact leadership teams or groups who are seeking to improve how they engage and collaborate together to drive forward business outcomes. LBSI provides team members with personal insight and awareness on how to leverage each person’s strengths to maximise overall collective leadership effectiveness.
CASE STUDY & WHITE PAPER