Take your leadership to a new edge
Whatever type of business you’re in, ideally you’ll have people on board with a relevant mix of the required skills and strengths. Strengths are our natural capacities. When people get to use their strengths, they feel more energised, more engaged and more likely to consistently perform at their best. Of course, when an individual is playing to their strengths, they in turn strengthen your organisation.
ENSURE PEOPLE PLAY TO THEIR STRENGTHS
Strengths Profile is a well-researched, scientifically developed survey which focuses on an individual’s strengths primarily within a working context. As well as highlighting strengths, the supporting report and coaching questions provide plenty of information to identify where strengths can be further developed and can also provide valid foundation for a career development plan.
Our simple assessment reveals much more than just your strengths. Strengths Profile reveals four categories, helping you to take action and enjoy more of your life:
- Realised strengths – strengths you use and enjoy
- Unrealised strengths – strengths you don’t use as often
- Learned behaviours – things you do well but may not enjoy
- Weaknesses – things you find hard and don’t enjoy
Research shows that people who use their strengths more:
- are happier and more confident
- have higher levels of self-esteem, energy and
- experience less stress are more resilient are more likely to achieve their goals
- perform better at work
- are more effective at developing themselves and growing as individuals
Knowing your strengths helps you to focus on the tasks you do well and enjoy. This doesn’t just benefit you, but also the people, teams and organisations you work with. When each person knows their strengths and makes use of them, team relationships are stronger and people produce better work.