Collective Leadership development programme
We specialise in collective leadership. Through understanding of systems principles, we create learning that inspires leaders to collaborate and innovate together more effectively. Silo behaviour is replaced by a powerful sense of ownership for the whole. People at all levels are energised to contribute fully, reaching into their potential.
COLLECTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME PRINCIPLES
Three principles underpin our systems approach to leadership:
- Focus on the ‘Being’ as opposed to the ‘Doing’ of leadership
- Leading by capitalising on collective intelligence
- Learning from the emerging future as opposed to learning from the past
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADERSHIP RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
I am the New Zealand partner for global consultancy Leadership Coefficient, and offer their retreats and workshops. These are designed to enable executive teams to have a shared clarity of purpose and be able to truly leverage collective strengths towards achieving goals, so team members are able to perform to their highest potential.
As a result of attending the full retreat programme participants will:
- Deepen their emotional intelligence
- Inspire quality relationships, trust and motivation
- Become part of a leadership team that demonstrates greater collaboration and cohesion
- Know how to become fully present and aware
- Know how to access their full embodied intelligence — head, heart, gut
We also deliver workshops on:
- Collective Leadership
- Leading with Systems Awareness – Team Collaboration Day
- Introduction to Coaching
- Introduction to Embodied Leadership Strengths Profile (ELSP)
EMBODIED LEADERSHIP STRENGTH PROFILE (ELSP) TEAM ASSESSMENT
This body-based assessment is for intact leadership teams or groups who are seeking to improve how they engage and collaborate together to drive forward business outcomes. ELSP provides team members with personal insight and awareness on how to leverage each person’s strengths to maximise overall collective leadership effectiveness.
CASE STUDY & WHITE PAPER